Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello, Let me introduce myself!

Me As Heather VanPree
in Nana's Naughty Knickers
I am new to the "blogging" thing, but I figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try. Let me introduce myself. My name is Linda, and I am a wife and mother. I am also a local stage actress in Johnson City, TN. I am currently looking for work in a field that actually pays better because, you know, the whole starving actor thing isn't working for me. I LOVE fashion, makeup, and beauty tips. I have worked at a local community theater as a costume designer and makeup artist/hair stylist. (Disclaimer, I am not a licensed cosmetologist)
80's Prom Party

I always have fun playing with fashion and revamping old stuff for a new look. To me, fashion and makeup are ways we can still play dress up as adults because, come on, we all still think we are princesses. Don't lie! You know you do. And I am obsessed with home beauty treatments that you can find in your own pantry or medicine cabinet. You know after all that makeup you really need to clean your face. And I don't know about you, but I can't afford the expensive junk! I am not your typical soccer mom because I do like the rock the heels... a lot! On this blog I will try to provide you with tips on fashion and beauty that I have learned over the years. And hey- maybe you can share some of your tips with me! And by no means take me too seriously. I know I don't. This was just something fun I wanted to do. I hope I can help and learn here and maybe brighten your day with a little laughter.
Me Being Me


Look for my next post soon, it is how I got my blog site name: How do you wear those shoes?
And Always,
Stay Fabulous





No comments:

Post a Comment